Privacy issues are very important to us, given the current regulatory and technical environment and we are committed to protecting your privacy.
Use of Personal Data
We will collect information and use it for the following purposes:
When placing an order with us we need to know your name, e-mail address, delivery address, credit or debit card number and the card's expiry date. We use this information to process your order, for credit purposes, and to notify you of the status of the order.
We may also ask you for your telephone number which enables us to contact you urgently in the event of there being a problem or query with your order.
Should you enter a competition or other promotional feature on our website or other social media outlet, we may ask you for your name, address and e-mail address in order that we may efficiently administer the competition and promotion as well as notifying the winners.
We never disclose your information to other parties.
We may also use the information that we collect from you to notify you from time to time about functionality changes to our website, the service that we provide and details of special or promotional offers.
Protection of Personal Data
We have taken every possible precaution to create a secure environment to protect the personal information supplied by you to us when making an order. When an order is placed, we offer the use of a secure service. In order to comply with the Data Protection Act 1998 and for maximum peace of mind we can advise that we have implemented strict security procedures in relation to the storage and disclosure of information which you have given to us for the purpose of preventing unauthorised access. For security reasons and to protect your right to privacy we may occasionally request proof of identity from you before disclosing any sensitive information to you or accepting any order from you.
Cookies are small pieces of information that websites transfer to your computer hard drive and we use to enable our website to provide features such as automatic login, personalised greetings and storage of items in your Shopping Basket. Cookies can be turned off in your browser or you can be notified when you receive a cookie so you choose whether to accept it. The Help menu of your browser should contain information on how to do this. However, changing these settings may mean that you will not be able to take advantage of some of the advanced features on the site. If you do wish to remove cookies after a visit to the site, perhaps because you are using a shared computer, you can clear the cookies by clicking on the sign out link.
Disclosure of Information to Third Parties
We do not sell, trade or rent your personal information (data) to others.
Consent and Data Protection
You can opt out of e-mail updates by clicking the relevant link listed at the bottom of each email campaign that we send. The link will allow you to either amend your details to let us know which information you would like to receive or to remove yourself entirely from our email updates.
Every effort will be made to dispatch your order as soon as is possible, however sometimes we may be short of stock and have to order specific sizes or colours. Your goods will always be shipped within 5 days of your order.
Returns - Goods which prove unsuitable may be returned for a refund, credit or exchange if they are returned to ourselves, unopened within 7 days of receipt.
Subject to the following conditions:
- Items are returned carriage paid.
- Items are received in a resalable condition.
- Items should be returned unused in their original condition in order to secure a refund.
- Items are returned complete with all packaging in good condition. (We reserve the right to levy a charge to replace product packaging which is damaged or defaced).
- Items returned after 7 days from receipt may be subject to a restocking charge of not less than 10%. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- We cannot accept any items which have been specially ordered for you or manufactured to your specification for return.
- All returns are to be accompanied by the senders name and address, account number, order reference number (these are found on the invoice), and reason for return.
- We cannot accept responsibility for returned parcels which are undelivered, please retain your proof of postage etc., you may require it on the event of a claim with your carrier